Many small businesses want more exposure and are wondering about cost effective methods to achieve that. Here we share some tips that you will be glad to know will not leave your wallet empty.
1. Be networking on social media. You can use a lot of social media sites for free. Be on sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and even Instagram. Post great content there and people will become more interested in your business and in the products and services that you have to offer.
2. Consider advertising on Stumble Upon. Sure, it is great to use free social media. But the reality is that it is highly beneficial for your business profits when you are able to invest some money in paid advertising. Stumble Upon offers a rather affordable solution compared to other social media advertising. Make sure to implement the targeting options in order to connect with the right potential customers in your niche.
3. Create some interesting infographics. Infographics are widely used today. So that means that you have to follow the trends. Infographics indeed are mighty marketing assets. They are visually appealing, they are quick to digest for the reader and people enjoy sharing infographics that are informative and intriguing. Therefore infographics are great to incorporate into your marketing. If you would like to make your own infographics, you can use Adobe Illustrator if you understand how to use it and you can use free vector kits to come up with some very interesting infographics of your very own.
4. Bring new life to aged information. When you are on a restricted budget, you will not always be able to afford to pay someone to create new content for your site. But all hope is not lost. If you need content for your site and feel stuck, you can consider investigating reports of information on the internet that contain lots of data, stats, etc. You can bring a fresh approach to the information by adding some images, creating some charts and adding your own comments to the data. You do not need to be a professional writer to do this. The data and stats will be there to get you out of the dry spell. Be sure to cite your sources when credit is due.
5. Be noticed on LinkedIn. Nowadays it cannot be disputed that LinkedIn is powerful and a necessary method of connecting with important people that are relevant to the success of your business, such as thought leaders and potential clients, etc. Many small business owners tend not to use LinkedIn to their maximum advantage. It is not enough to simply add network connections, think your job is done and then log out. It is imperative to join groups, to participate in dialogues and to share your blog posts. LinkedIn is an amazing place to potentially successfully build your brand.